Sunday, October 16, 2011

MEXICO SUNRISE

A lot of things have changed on this blogsite since I was last here. I am trying to figure out how to do everything again as I am not real fluent on the computer like most of you know. I will just start out by sharing a beautiful sunrise this morning that I watched as Marcie and I did our morning walk on the beach. I will soon have more photos uploaded when I can figure out how to upload more than one at a time. Bear with me, and I will get back into the swing of things.


1 comment:

  1. Artis, this is so breathtaking! I haven't visited your blog in awhile, so it's been a pleasure "catching up". Please be sure to bring some sun the next time you come up this way...and let me know when you're coming! Give Cloyd my love too.

    Agape & hugs,
    AJ

    ReplyDelete