Tuesday, December 27, 2011

TIME FLYS IN MEXICO!

Hola! Wow, didn't seem like it had been so long since I updated but it has been almost a month!! We had guests for 10 of those days so really no reason is there?? I will post photos, they will be in random order but they will be photos...ok??
This is Kayla and I with Cloyd in the background, we went driving to see if we can find the lighhouse which we did. The girls and I went a second time after we figured out the shortest way to get there. It is still about a 45-60 min. drive. Kayla is like a granddaughter to me, she is 6 weeks older than Taya



We know that Miss Marcie loves the beach, I only take her down there on the more calm days as the sneaker waves get her. As soon as she gets on the beach she gets released from her leash and she runs to the water. She is so funny
Mostly all Polly and Kayla wanted to do was soak up some sunshine and see the area and how people live. Our back deck was warm in the sun and out of the wind. We had some pretty windy days making it cold, the wind being cold. Yes, the hoodies, jeans and tennis shoes came out.

WE MADE IT!! Arriving from the airport!!

I love this swing, and so did Kayla. Just chilling out.

Polly and Kayla at the Marina in Cabo San Lucas




Our day at the beach, we were trying to decide how to get up on the rock, it was too slippery and too smooth to go up, no hand holds.

Remember I warned you about random order. Cloyd decided to get some sun in the hot tub!!

I just spent the last hour trying to figure out how I had triple of photos, and so deleting and reposting..will take a break, will put some more photos on later...sorry.

2 comments:

  1. I love to see photos of your life in Mexico under the everlasting sun.Thanks for sharing.
    Happy new year, Artis!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Christmas and sunshine...looks wonderful, but us Brits still wish for a layer of snow Xmas morning...yes we are eccentric- LOL

    ReplyDelete