Friday, November 18, 2011

JUST A FEW PHOTOS

Mom sent me these photos from her phone.

This is my friend Doyle that I was talking about. He walks 3 miles every
morning with his best friend, his dog. We always stop to chat as we watch the sun come up, he on his way home and me up the beach. Did I mention he
was a jeweler? Had his own store. His son now has it. Doyle lost his
wife to cancer after a 6 year battle.


Mom found this skirt and purchased for me in a little store in a tiny
town about 30 minutes from us. She got it for $100peso with the exchange
that is about $8. The weird look on my face is because I was talking and
she was taking so long to click the photo. I don't know if you can see
the necklace I am wearing very well, but it is a shell I found, and copper spacers and mother of pearl beads. It was my first time in working with a
shell.
This is Mom and I. Doyle took it of us on our morning walk on the beach.

2 comments:

  1. When and if I get a vacation again, I may just have to come stay for a visit. It looks SO fabulous & relaxing. I haven't been to Mexico since before I moved to Gold Bar. I do miss it so!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We would love to have you come visit!!

    ReplyDelete